A top international forwarder is seeking a Business Development Manager for the Sales Headquarters Key Account Management Department. The role involves sales activities for existing and prospective customers of selected multinational companies globally. And customer development and sales activities in cooperation with the Asia Pacific regional sales team.
- Sales activities in line with our strategic plans for multinational customers with global business plans
- Development for a major Japanese company with a global business plan
- Coordinate account planning, customer inquiries, business reviews, etc.
- Providing solution sales and best practices to customers.
- Participate in customer tenders and offer rates and services;
- Those who have more than 5 years of sales experience as a forwarder (especially those who have experience handling multinational customers/global customers are preferable)
- English proficiency (reading, writing, conversation) Upper-intermediate or higher
- Proactive person
- Those who have a wide range of knowledge in the forwarding industry. It is preferable to have knowledge of both sea freight and air freight.
- Those who can communicate well with people inside and outside the company
- Those who can make appropriate proposals to customers
- Bright and forward-looking