If you're up for the challenge, a top international cruise agency is seeking a Customer Service Executive. The role entails assisting the General Manager, Ship Agency to supervise all documentation related functions to ensure clearance for both import and export cargo is handled promptly and professionally.
- Supervise the Agency Operations team to ensure timely delivery of boarding and administers shipping documentation to customers.
- Ensure all Inbound/Outbound/Transshipments are handled in a timely manner without incurring any penalties to the Company.
- Monitor the filing of related records for ISO quality management system are up to date.
- Provide extra service to cruise crew and cruise passenger movements and their medical requirements if needed.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Japanese
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in freight forward handling inbound/ outbound/ transshipment shipping documents, or other related experience within the Marine industry
- Good knowledge of handling shipping documentation, inbound/outbound transshipment documents
- Good knowledge of operations of Japan port
- Regular contact with Ship Agency Finance, Customer Service and Operations Team for all operationally related matters.
- Regular contact with government authorities, shippers/consignees, crew members, passengers, local and overseas suppliers/vendors.