A top leading FMCG is seeking a Distribution Executive. The role is to execute logistics operation efficiently with taking into consideration of business impact to internal/external customers as company distributor by using up-to-date information and communicate to relevant parties in timely manner to avoid any disruption of business.
- Communicate proactively with company and internal/external local customer to timely issue necessary documents for importation and other local distribution process to facilitate the goods importation and custom clearance in timely manner.
- Create Pricing structure and Pricing letter for Price agreement with company customer and ensuring system registration and coordinate MOF submission to obtain approvals from Ministry of Finance, handle various project new product launch and pricing change align with commercial plan by collaborating with cross functional stakeholder and external customer.
- Maintain Pricing Structure and execute settlement with company customer due to multiple reason of pricing change working with Finance and initiate validation of inventory volume and simulation file to ensure correct settlement to be made and by being main contact with customer and local finance.
- Project Drive, Execute and implement action plans required for the given and agreed projects based on instruction provided by his/her supervisor in time while considering further optimization of resource, cost and productivity.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience logistics or supply chain
- College/University degree
- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Works experience in FMCG is a plus
- SAP SD/MM module experience is preferred