We are a leading logistics provider employing over 35000 people in over 900 sites . We have a strong focus on Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, and a friendly working environment – we ensure everyone is on an equal footing. Moreover, you are given all the opportunities and space you need to further develop your skills and turn your ideas into reality.
- Management of Sea and/ or Air Freight operations within the company’s Logistics office in Tokyo, Japan.
- Managing the Operations Department in terms of daily workflow briefing, problem-solving and KPI adherence.
- Assurance that company’s investment on business relation to Operations are managed maximized to create beneficial result financially and on the service.
- Developing ideas to further boost the company's own business products.
- Hire qualified staff for the operational departments as per defined responsibilities.
- Leading the team members and support their continuous development and growth within the company. Cooperation and teamwork to be ensured anytime.
- Regular case study and root cause analysis for preventive actions.
- Goals and directions are continuously updated and taught to the team members in motivational ways.
- Training of the Operations Team in terms of market information, new regulations, company policy, SOP and orientation of on-boarding employees.
- Regular joint sales call in terms of acquiring new customers as well as performance meetings.
- Extensive knowledge of local and international freight services and customs policies.
- Familiar with industry standard programs and able to operate standard systems relevant to the position.
- Data analytical mindset is a must.
- Professional working attitude.
- Highly motivated to learn new processes, receive feedbacks, support the team and work independently.
Work life Balance
- Hybrid work
- Flex time