HRBP role with one of the world's largest and most well known consumer goods company.
The role of HR Business Partner will lead business growth and organisational growth through effective business partnering.
You will ensure your client group that HR policies and processes are executed effectively. You support the delivery of the HR Strategy working closely and supporting the HRBP team. You will also work directly with managers, advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change.
1. Organization Development
- Identify programs, initiatives to address organisational needs/issues occur in operations;
- Improve work environment (culture);
- Provide support to management while preparing and implementing organization changes.
- Identify and clarify needs for improvement within the existing organization and participate and/or coordinate organizational effectiveness programs together with line management.
- Support leaders to design talent rotation across countries.
- Deliver engagement plan especially to Key Talent Group.
2. Performance Management
- Maintain and improve performance management systems.
- Provide multi-sided support to internal customers to accomplish efficient performance reviews.
- Ensure quality, deadlines and follow-up on the output (collation of needs, feedback, etc.)
- Apply existing (Management trainees, internship, Mid Career) recruitment process and identify new tools for attracting talents to Operations.
- Select high quality people for production-based positions.
- Ensure quality temporary workforce & data maintenance for legal and management purposes
- Build talent pipeline via systematic young talent hiring program, such as Direct Entry, Technical Trainee.
- Consult leaders staffing/sourcing plan.
4. Training & Development
- Provide appropriate, high-quality learning opportunities for employees.
- Ensure job and function specific management training and development programs are in line with the organization and individual development needs and within the allocated / approved budget
5. Labour Relations
- Ensure adequate timeframe and correctness of labour relations (employment) at both of SC and the factory in compliance with current labour legislation.
- Coordinate development of regulatory documents (employment contracts, provisions, notices, factory regulations) in co-operation with corporate HR and Legal department.
- Manage good working relationship and co-operation with local labour authority.
6. Compensation & Benefits
- Conduct salary reviews in alignment with C&B strategies and policies.
- Monitor and ensure consistency in grading system for manufacturing positions to reward appropriately. Follow HR for Factory Reward Guideline
- Identify salaries & benefits budget for factory in corporation with SC Finance
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- 5 years experience in HR
- 3 years experience as HRBP
- Project management skills
- A self-starter with positive thinking and team work spirit
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese