We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Manager to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. This position will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, support overall talent acquisition, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations. As an HR Business Partner you will be a key strategic partner for leadership and a valuable resource for team members
• Work with business unit leader and management team to understand Japan’s business strategies & business plan, diagnose current organization performance, and develop/implement plans to build needed organization capabilities and support business growth.
• Be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
• Talent mapping to forecast long-term hiring needs and hire top talent into the team. Plan and lead the delivery of strategic hiring plans leveraging and exploring all internal and external sourcing channels
• Responsible for all daily HR operation, including on-boarding, orientation, payroll, HR data maintenance and managing HR Systems.
• Involve in the development of annual HR budget and forecast.
• Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements organization changes
• Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring metrics that support the achievement of business goals, necessary aspects of HR and training and development
• Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• 5-7 years of solid hands-on experience in HR full function management
• Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other HR-related disciplines
• Strong communication skills and coordination between HQ and Region
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and perform effectively in a fast-paced matrixed environment
• Clear and strategic thinker; proven experience in translating strategies into actionable plans
• Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
• Familiar with the local labor laws
• Native Japanese and professional level of English is required
WORK LIFE BALANCE
• Hybrid working system
• Flexible working hours