An exciting role is open as Operation Executive at a leading international ship agency. The role will involve ensuring nominated vessel’s operation in all Japan ports are operated in a smooth manner and push for quick turn around. In addition provide extra service to vessel head owner /fleet manager if needed and update vessel movements list in timely manner.
- To ensure nominated local agents in Japan are appointed in timely manner
- Push for PDA, check and ensure port/cargo costs are accurate, input same in DA-Desk System timely.
- Monitoring vessel operation in all ports and ensure quick turn-around
- Provide extra service to vessel head owner /fleet manager if needed
- Update vessel movements list in timely manner
- Ad hoc project arranged by operation manager
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Japanese
- Degree in Marine Management or other related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years Ship Agency / Cruise Operations experience or other related experience within the Marine industry
- Good knowledge of Japan ports, port/cargo costs in Japan ports, Good knowledge of operations of bulk or project cargo vessels