Oversee all financial aspects associated with the business units in scope. Business partner with BU leaders and marketing teams to drive sales growth and manage operating income. Leads financial forecasting process and accountable for relevant deliverables for the business units in scope. Anticipate risks and opportunities that impact business and financial results. Identify growth opportunities through recurring and ad-hoc financial analysis. Provide recurring financial reporting to track sales, COGS, spending and operating income performances. Work closely with FP&A for financial reporting, forecast and analysis. This is a finance business partner role as an individual contributor.
- Provides financial reporting and analysis of BU sales, gross to net, gross margin, spending, operating income, headcount, etc.
- Leads financial forecast and budget of BU P&L, including sales, COGS, expenses, capex, headcount, etc.
- Monitors risks and opportunities of businesses proactively
- Reviews and validates BU requests, including price changes, financial solution deals, capex investment, etc.
- Prepares ad-hoc financial analysis and evaluation for business project and initiatives, such as business development, ROI, resource allocation, etc.
- Collaborates with FP&A for corporate and local reporting deliverables
- Collaborates with FP&A to maintain master data, such as cost centers, project tracking, etc.
- Actively participates in business discussions, including monthly performance review, S&OP, business councils, and provides financial updates
- Drives business performance through financial performance monitoring, analysis and recommendations
- 8-10 years related experience in multi-national corporation as finance business partner supporting commercial activities, industry experience in healthcare is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, strong curiosities to understand business
- Skills and knowledge of ERP systems, Financial Planning systems, excel
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills to manage various levels of stakeholder
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Familiar with JGAAP, US GAAP