Our American Manufacturing client is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist who will oversee full cycle recruitment process as well as pipeline creation of all staff level hiring. There will be opportunities to work on recruitment projects as well as campus engagement activities through events and social media engagement.
• Manage end to end recruitment process as defined in recruitment service level agreement
• Maintain efficient hiring processes and ensure high-touch candidate experience to continuously deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals.
• Provide consultation with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and selection criteria
• Source potential candidates through various channels and conduct thorough market mapping to reach passive candidates.
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
• Review job descriptions and design interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
• Participate in employer branding initiatives as well as organizing and participate job fairs and recruitment events
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
• Managing ad hoc recruitment related projects
Skills and Experiences
• Background in HR, Business or any relevant discipline
• 4 to 6 years relevant recruitment experience with proven ability to map market players and reach out to passive candidates through various strategies.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Proven track record of building strong relationships vertically and horizontally within an organization.
• Must possess excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Professional and customer focused mindset
• Working from home allowed up to 4 days a week
• Flexible working hours