A top personal care company is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Manager! The role will engage on the demand review meetings by driving forecast alignment, depletion plan of slowing moving and obsoletes inventory as one of demand plans, improvements on forecast quality. In addition, process improvements for a more efficient and effective demand and supply planning process. The role also presents itself with a great career progression to eventually be the head of supply chain.
Prepare the S&OP related meeting materials
Align demand and supply plans, identify demand/supply risks and opportunities, delivery financial implications to feed into financial forecast.
Acts as a focal point of local planning functions.
Maintain proper interface with execution.
- Accountable for developing a firm inventory plan for short and middle term in achieving inventory goals by balancing production/ supply with demand forecast.
Identify capacity, supply, and iinventory issues in advance to allow controlling customer orders as well as to alert 3PL for preparing additional space and inform pre-notice for recovery plans.
- Over 5 years demand/supply planning experience
- Over 3 years people management experience
- Over 3 years FMCG
- Native Japanese and fluent English
- SAP or Manugistics (preferred)
- Project management skills
- Analytical and logical thinking