Our client is a European medical device manufacturer. They are looking for a CFO to lead the finance operation here in Tokyo, reporting to the APAC Head of Finance.
- Cross functional Business Partnering with local and Regional Leadership
- Partnership with local and regional teams in a collaborative and transparent manner to facilitate shared outcomes and results
- Contribute to business development and improvement initiatives
- Performance Monitoring: timely and accurate analysis, interpretation and reporting of finance information
- Development of reports to support closing process, variance analysis and forecasting
- Ensure all compliance/regulatory requirements are met, including internal and external auditing, corporate governance, local tax obligations
- Provision of operational management and leadership for the finance team to ensure adequate capacity and capability to deliver functional outcomes. Engage, retain and develop talented professionals in line with company culture and value expectations.
- Strong expertise in Business partnering; financial controlling and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal teams and other stakeholders
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance. CPA or equivalent professional qualification is a plus
- More than 15 years of work experience from analytical positions within finance
- Thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in working with and supporting the business in driving performance and value
- Capable of improving and refining processes
- Provide innovative thinking and strategies which includes analyzing market consumer trends in order to develop disruptive approaches to the business
- A creative and innovative individual