A top FMCG company is seeking a Demand Planner! The role involves forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast as a key part of company S&OP process, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, Sales Analysts, and other sources.
- Manage the creation and evaluation of the monthly forecast by SKU by analyzing various sales (Online/Offline channels) and market consumption
- Lead monthly pre-S&OP/S&OP meetings to align company sales forecast with Trade marketing, sales and marketing based on the forecast built by demand planner. Get the latest information from cross functional team and reflect into forecast.
- Manage the preparation of monthly S&OP mtg to share and discuss about company forecast. Play the key role as a guide to the company sales number including expected Risks and Opportunities outside of the forecast.
- Attend key monthly company meetings with cross functional reams to exchange inputs.
- Lead the creation of NPD (New launch products) forecast together with commercial team by utilizing inputs and historical sales data.
- Work with supply planners closely sharing sales forecast to ensure service level.
- more than 3years experience in demand forecasting or supply planning experience preferably in an FMCG environment
- Language skills: Japanese & English (Business level)
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with all level of employees across organizational boundaries
- Good working knowledge on Excel (vlookup, pivot, sumif are minimum required skillset), Power point and Word) and SAP/SNP/JDE knowledge and experience is an added advantage.
- Proven expertise and skills household/pharma product manufacturing technologies advantageous