Our client is a global consumer goods company with a mission based on sustainability and environmental mindfulness.
They are looking for a Finance Manager to lead IFRS/JGAAP reporting processes in collaboration with two other team members.
- Cashflow management
- External and Internal Audit Preparation
- Tax filing in collaboration with external tax consultant
- Process improvements
- Contribute to Sales and Operation Planning processes in conjunction with Sales and Supply Chain teams
- Minimum 3 years experience as Finance Manager role in an international or national company, beneficial would be experience if it has been a subsidiary of an international company as well as IFRS-knowledge.
- Experienced in consumer goods
- SAP and Power BI experience would be beneficial
- Experience in leading teams
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Hands-on and results-oriented
- Mindset to build business together
WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Hybrid work style available