A top manufacturer is seeking an Integrated Business Planning Specialist! The role will facilitate Integrated Business Planning process in the Market to achieve aligned Market demand plan, approved by Market Management team. Effectively manage collection of Business Intelligence from Commercial and Finance teams and integrate it into the demand plan. Balance supply and demand, ensure successful inventory management throughout the supply chain and follow up on product availability at market level. Identify risks and opportunities to the plan, create optimized responses and validate them with the stakeholders. Execute planning of New Product Initiatives and phase-out of products considering market requirements and approved commercial strategies.
- Engage with the Commercial, Finance, Marketing and Business Planning teams to capture market events and trends that impact the sales forecast and to properly plan new product initiatives
- Review the Statistical forecast provided by the Supply Chain Synchronization Hub and incorporate all information relevant to enrich it with the latest market events and new product launches. Reflect all relevant Market insights and key Market demand drivers.
- Together with all involved teams run scenarios simulation based on Market pricing strategies, commercial campaigns, competitors’ activities, and other business intelligence information, to prepare recommendations/decisions on the scenario analysis that maximizes business opportunities and minimizes potential risks
- Maintain relevant data in Supply Chain systems in a structured way to ensure proper planning activities.
- Development, modification and improvement of supply chain processes [E.g. Open+]
- End-to-end digitalization of Supply Chain
- Contribute to Market’s Budget and/or target setting process by ensuring proper forecasting process
- Ensure full personal compliance with Regime of Confidentiality applicable to any commercial and competitive sensitive information
- Ensure full compliance with local applicable legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Analyze potential risk on inventory and shipment applying what-if scenario and discuss it with internal stakeholder, and define and implement risk mitigation actions to eliminate potential business disruption.
- 3+ Years of experience within FMCG or Electronics industry with exposure to Supply Chain, Sales Strategy, Business Planning & Development or Finance
- Working knowledge of Project / product prioritization process and tools - Top-down and bottom-up, driver-based planning and forecasting, data based - PC - Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) - Experienced User - Predictive and prescriptive analytics and planning skills
- Finance principles: Working knowledge of major financial concepts (profit & loss, cash flow statement) and principles of company budget cycle (OB, RF)
- Ability to lead S&OP meetings and Project management skills are strong plus
- End 2 End Supply Chain / Integrated Business Planning Processes knowledge/experience preferred
- APICS CPIM/CSCP certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP, Supply Chain Planning and Forecasting Solutions (E2OPEN suite), Financial Planning systems is a strong plus