Our client is a Global Leader in the FMCG electronics industry and they are looking for a marcom professional for an exciting role of a Marketing Communication manager.
Regarding the role:
This position reports to Director of Marketing Communications and Digital and is primarily responsible to develop marketing communication for electronics (Main products are currently for haircare) to acquire brand awareness and drive sales as well as help the company to:
- Identify right target segment and communication concept.
- Develop communication plan to bring changes in attitude and behavior at each marketing funnel.
- Develop marketing messaging and creatives to convey benefit and features of products effectively based on product claims developed by product marketing team.
- Lead development and execution of earned and traditional media, mainly including social media and influencer marketing.
- Create marketing communication assets to deploy to various touchpoints.
- Manage and lead all marketing communications projects.
Education / Experience Requirements:
Minimum Education / Experience:
- BA degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years or similar experience in marketing communications and 5+ years out of them experience for beauty products.
- Experience of earned media planning and execution (especially, social media and influencer marketing) is preferable.
- Experience in managing successful social activation projects will be valued.
- Experience of planning and operation of TVC, also TVC media buying will be plus for selection.
Expected Areas of Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
- Skill set to develop marketing strategy with thorough understanding of the consumer, shopper and category.
- Knowledge to develop communication glid based on purchase funnel and create marketing messaging and contents based on the glid.
- Skill set to direct agencies to develop strong copies and creatives for products to maximize brand equity.
- Considerable knowledge and experience to create trend and buzz through earned and other media.
- Strong project management / leadership skills which will enable cross-functional collaboration to develop and deliver robust plans.
- Multi-function capacity and flexibility to deal with ambiguous situations.
- Communication skills with native fluency in Japanese and fluency in English to communicate with HQ marketing team.
- Analytics and financials skills.
- Budget management skills.
- Develop strategies and plans based on a deep understanding of our consumer and categories.
- Learn and challenge new marketing method and trend to maximize results.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to develop and deliver strong communication plans.
- Execute effective communication with consumer to create strong brand image.
Working Relationships (Key partnerships and reporting relationships):
- Will work closely with Digital marketing manager and product marketing team to ensure all messaging / tone and manner consistency.
- Day to day communication with HQ counterparts via email and conference calls.
- Reports to Director of Marketing Communications and Digital.
- Expected percentage of travel: Up to 5% for oversea / domestic travel