A great opportunity to oversee all HR & Administration as a leader for North Asia at this renewable energy company.
- Planning, developing and implementing all kinds of HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefit, training and development and performance appraisal;
- Recruiting employees, including candidates screening, interview arrangement, and contract preparation;
- Taking charge of new employees’ orientation and training management;
- Conducting performance appraisal in accordance with headquarters’ instructions;
- Taking charge of monthly payroll calculation and arrangement, managing employee resignation process, conducting salary survey;
- Supervising and leading all HR teams in Japan;
- Maintaining appropriate HR system for measuring necessary aspects of HR management;
- Delivering periodic report or analysis to HR Director in HQ.
- Provide administrative support to local staff.
- Fluent in Chinese or English as well as Japanese.
- Deep understanding of Japanese labor law
- More than 5 years experience as an HR leader.