Our client is a leader in Japan since 2001 with over 67 location and continuing to grow with a SPC Accounting Manager. This role reports to the Senior Finance Manager.
Oversee all accounting, reporting, and budgeting specifically related to the SPC entities. More specifically, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing monthly accounting closing process for SPC entities;
- developing and maintaining accounting processes and related internal controls;
- monitoring monthly property-level financial, lender and investor reporting;
- preparing of annual budgets and monthly budget variance reports;
- participating in the Company’s annual audit process;
- coordinating the preparation of corporate tax returns and consumption tax returns;
- reviewing and processing of capital calls, dividends and distributions from the group companies; and
- developing staff members.
- participation in the annual audit and tax return preparation processes.
- 10+ years of relevant accounting and finance experience.
- Advanced analytical skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to organize data into actionable information.
- Experience with real estate related platforms.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including a high degree of self-motivation, imagination, intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and determination.
- Creativity in the ability to develop ideas, quantify opportunities and mobilize teams to execute on plans.
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with Access or other data base skills will be a plus.
- Native Japanese with business-level English